jueves, 8 de enero de 2009


I'm still awake for you, We won't make it together We can't hide the truth I'm giving up for you now My final wish will guide you out Before the ocean breaks apart Underneath me Remember To me you'll be forever sacred I'm dying but I know our love will live Your hand above like a dove Over me Remember To me you'll be forever sacred. You break the ice when you speak With every breath you take You save me I know that one day we'll meet again Try to go on as long as you can Even when the ocean breaks apart Underneath me. Remember To me you'll be forever sacred I'm dying but I know our love will live Your hand above like a dove Over me Remember To me you'll be forever sacred. I'm dying but I know our love will live Your hand above like a dove Over me And one day the sea will guide you back to me Remember To me you'll be forever sacred To me you'll be forever sacred

No hay comentarios:

crazy!!

shine

tomate la vida con COLORES

TE AMO